For a copy of this month’s menu, please click here: Lunch Menu – January
We believe food matters because it provides the fuel that sustains our students in the classroom each day and throughout their extracurricular activities. Our dining program offers a wide variety of fresh prepared food along with low to no-calorie beverage options that allow our students to enjoy a nutritious experience. We feel that the right food combinations create strong and healthy minds, bodies, and souls.
Daily food choices include a hot meal, fresh deli sandwiches, baked sweet or white potatoes (Grades 3-8), and snackable lunches for PK2 to PK4. The lunch menu is posted monthly and is also available on ParentsWeb.
We offer fresh fruit, and salad and deli bar daily. Please see the SALAD and DELI BAR selections below:
- Freshly cut romaine lettuce
- Fresh spinach leaves
- Raw carrots
- Sliced tomatoes or cherry tomatoes
- Red and green bell peppers
- Sliced red onions
- Sliced almonds or sunflower seeds
- Real bacon pieces
- Shredded Cheddar and Monterrey Jack cheese
- Cottage cheese
- Quinoa or a similar whole grain
- Featured homemade salads such as potato, egg. or chicken.
Salad dressings: Homemade Buttermilk Ranch, Newman’s Own Honey Mustard, Italian, Caesar and Balsamic Vinaigrette
DELI BAR: Freshly Made to Order
- Breads: white, wheat, sub roll, croissant, or flour tortilla
- Mayo or Mustard
- Cheeses: Swiss, cheddar or provolone
- All Boar’s Head Deli Meats – all natural nitrate free ham and turkey, hormone, antibiotic free chicken breast slices
- Veggie toppings for sandwiches – lettuce, tomato and pickles
- Hard boiled eggs also available.
SNACKABLES: Available for PK2, PK3, and PK4
- Penne Pasta with butter and salt
- Baked chicken nuggets
- Strawberry-banana yoghurt
- Fruit of the day.
We are here to assist parents and students with any questions or concerns about the food services offered in our cafeteria. Please feel free to email us at email@example.com.
We wish you a healthy and successful academic year!
Mrs. Kim Almeida
Food Services Manager