Thank you for your interest in supporting St. Mark’s Episcopal School. As an independent school, St. Mark’s relies on the generous support of its community members to advance the school’s mission of providing an outstanding educational experience for each student. Your gift to the Annual Fund will allow us to continue to provide that experience by bridging the gap between tuition dollars and the actual cost of a St. Mark’s education. Year after year, we provide outstanding academics, vibrant arts and competitive athletics that set us apart. Please join us in keeping that tradition alive.
Your gift supports:
- Technology Advancements
- Competitive Faculty Salaries
- Faculty and Staff Professional Development
- Visual Art Supplies, Instrumental Music, Choir, Drama, and Athletic Programs
- Facility Maintenance and Enhancements
Head of School Society
- Pledge $1,500 or more to the St. Mark’s Annual Fund and receive:
- 2 Complimentary tickets to our Annual Dinner Auction on January 27, 2018.
- 2 invitations to Father Bob’s 2nd Annual Lobster Bake on April 18, 2018.
- Platinum level recognition (for donations up to $4,999).
- Pledge $1959 or more to the St, Mark’s Annual Fund and receive:
- All Head of School Society benefits listed above
- A 1959 Society Plaque mounted in the Middle School Courtyard in your family’s honor.
- Plus special 1959 listings in all St. Mark’s Mane Edition issues and listing on the
“Support St. Mark’s” webpage.
HOW TO GIVE:
You may make a gift by check or credit card. Gifts and pledges must be received by June 30, 2018 to be listed in the Annual Report of Donors. Please make checks payable to St. Mark’s Episcopal School or give
directly by clicking on the button on the top of page that says “Give Now.”
For pledges please contact the Business Office at (954) 334-0130 or email email@example.com
Many companies offer matching gift programs which will increase the size of your gift.
Check with your benefits office to see if you are eligible.
If you wish to make a tax deductible gift of securities, please contact Business Office at (954) 334-0176.