School Forms 2019-2020
We know that getting ready for school can be both exciting and hectic. We hope the information below will help you get a jump start on the process.
Summer Reading Lists
- Click Here for Summer Reading Tips
- Click Here for Preschool (PK – Kindergarten) Books to read with your child
- Click Here for PK4, Kindergarten, Grades 1-4
- Click Here for Middle School (Grades 5-8) Reading List and Assignment
- Click Here for a List of Notable Books (PK – Grade 8)
Need to order school supplies, Chromebooks, or sign up for a lunch plan? Need all the clinic and athletic forms? They’re all right here for you to print. If you need just one form, you can print just the page selections you need – no need to print them all.
- Click Here for Athletics Forms
- Click Here for 5th-6th Grade Music Selection
- Click Here for 7th-8th Grade Music Selection
- Click Here for Chromebook Program
- Click Here for Clinic Forms and Checklist
- Click Here for Girls’ Dress Code
- Click Here for Boys’ Dress Code
- Click Here for Instructions on Ordering Uniforms
- Click Here for Parent Instructions for ParentsWeb
- Click Here for Lunch Program Form
- Click Here for New Middle School Student Scheduling Form
- Click Here to find out how to sign up for text reminders (PreK/K/Lower School)
- Click Here to find out how to sign up for text reminders (Middle School)
- Click Here for the 2019-2020 Highlights Calendar
Student Supply Lists
- This year your student’s school supplies will be given to them the first day of school. They are included in your tuition.
- The 2018-2019 school uniforms and shoes may continue to be worn for the 2019-2020 school year.
- PE Uniforms can be purchased from the Parent Association store.
- Please see above for boys’ and girls’ dress codes and information on ordering your school uniforms online from Lands’ End.
If you have any questions, call our Main School Office at 954-563-4508 (8:00 am-3:30 pm).