School Forms 2018-2019
We know that getting ready for school can be both exciting and hectic. We hope the information below will help you get a jump start on the process.
Summer Reading Lists
- Click Here for Summer Reading Tips
- Click Here for Preschool (PK – Kindergarten) Books to read with your child
- Click Here for PreK/K/Lower School (Grades PK4-4)
- Click Here for Middle School (Grades 5-8) Reading List and Assignment
- Click Here for a List of Notable Books (PK – Grade 8)
Need to order school supplies, Chromebooks, or sign up for a lunch plan? Need all the clinic and athletic forms? They’re all right here for you to print. If you need just one form, you can print just the page selections you need – no need to print them all.
- Click Here for Athletics Forms
- Click Here for 5th-6th Grade Music Selection
- Click Here for 7th-8th Grade Music Selection
- Click Here for Chromebook Program
- Click Here for Clinic Forms and Checklist
- Click Here for Girls’ Dress Code
- Click Here for Boys’ Dress Code
- Click Here for Parent Instructions for ParentsWeb
- Click Here for Lunch Program Form
- Click Here for New Middle School Student Scheduling Form
- Click Here to find out how to sign up for text reminders (PreK/K/Lower School)
- Click Here to find out how to sign up for text reminders (Middle School)
- Click Here for the 2018-2019 Highlights Calendar
Student Supply Lists
- Click Here for a list of school supplies
- Click Here for instructions on ordering your school supplies online
If you have any questions, call our Main School Office at 954-563-4508 (8:00 am-3:30 pm).
- School uniforms are available from Debbie’s Uniforms, located at 5525 West Broward Boulevard, Plantation, FL 33317. Phone 954-581-1761. Online at debbiesschooluniforms.com
- PE Uniforms can be purchased from the Parent Association store.
- Please click here for more detailed information on the St. Mark’s dress code.